Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 7, 2009

Prettie Sketchie Wednesday - PWC72

Our Paper Pretties challenge today is another one of Danielle's amazing sketches! Don't you love a great sketch - I always feel like more than half the work is done for me!!  Here's the sketch.  If you want to play along with the Prettie Girls you have until Tuesday, Oct.13 to upload your photo in the Paper Pretties Challenge Gallery. One person will win a $15 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique - plus we just love seeing your creations!! :)

Remember, since Prettie Wednesdays are now a hop, you should have started on Christie's blog!


Ok, so for my card I used one of the super sweet new images from Paper Pretties new illustrator, Jennifer Lambien, Happy Birth Day Lamb!  I just love the sweetness of this image - perfect for birthdays and birth days - lol!  I used it to make a cute welcome baby boy card (no, that's not a hint - we have no idea what "flavor" baby is! hee hee!)

I love blue and yellow together and had fun using different shades and textures.  The patterned paper is some I've had for years! I also had a chance to pull out my clear glaze pen and make the dots on the balloon a bit shiney!

Your next stop is Danielle's - be ready for something beautiful!! And once you finish the hop around Prettie-town get out those Paper Pretties' stamps and play along with our sketch challenge - I can't wait to see!!

Cardstock:  Enchanged Evening, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper:  K&Company, Stamps: Happy Birth Day Lamp (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories:  Lemon Tart ribbon, Twine (Papertrey Ink), Star die, Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Clear Glaze pen, foam adhesive






12 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable!! Love the colors you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Jules! I love the texture and your use of this new cutie stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Jules! Love all those blues with the pop of the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is adorable, Julie! I can't wait to find out what "flavor" baby you're having! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!! I love the cute images and your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute card! I LOVE yellow and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover