Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 12, 2007

More baby love


I'm back . . . and with another baby card. This time I wanted to make a "furry" bear so I once again used my favorite faux suede technique seen here. My son has the cutest teddy bear that is a nice creamy caramel color which is what I was going for here. He (or I guess she with a pink bow!) looks fuzzy and warm IRL.

I also tried out the faux scalloped punch technique that I've seen a lot of. GinaK had one on her blog but it's for the circle and oval punches. I wanted to try a square . . . it's not perfect but I still like the effect. The white square is 3" square and I used my word window punch and cut them in half taping them all around the back side of the white square.
Other than that there's not much else to say about this card - I do love this Bundle of Joy set! I need to try something with the giraffe soon.

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, WW, Creamy Caramel
Stamps: Print Pattern, Bundle of Joy
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Black Stazon
Accessories: Pink narrow organdy ribbon, dimensionals, word window punch

As predicted it is SNOWING here again!!! What month is this?? It's starting to be depressing . . . and yesterday was such a lovely day! Ok, I know it will melt fast and Spring will come, I just know it! :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love the sueded paper!! I got get this set 'mounted" so I can start using it!! :-)

    Huggs,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover