Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 28, 2007

Ever feel like this??

This is what I feel like most mornings - without the curlers though, that would just be too much work! I am definitely not a morning person, which is most people's reaction when they see Grumpabella (another fabulous bella from Stamping Bella). I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world - he makes the coffee and brings it upstairs to me every morning, along with getting the children's morning glass of milk. We all hang out on the bed and watch the morning news together. Am I spoiled or what??

I do love the half-asleep, don't-talk-to-me-yet look Grumpabella has on her face, although of course we all know it doesn't go very far with children! :) Isn't she just so glamorous!

I also decided to try out my new Crop-a-dile. What a great tool this is for setting eyelets! No loud banging, perfect setting every time. I purchased my online at JoAnn's. They had an online coupon so I got it for under $16 - what a bargain! After stamping the Bashful Blue with Canvas, I used a sponge with Chocolate Chip ink to "dirty" up the background a bit.

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Spring Showers DP, Bashful Blue
Stamps: Canvas (SU!), Grumpabella, Oh happy day (Stamping Bella)
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder crayons, Aquapainter, Soft Subtle Eyelets, Sponge

Have a wonderful day! I'm off for a short rest, I guess I need a little more recoup time after being sick yesterday. :)

5 comments:

  1. You are one lucky chickpea, coffee in bed how great is that, and I love this Grumpybella she is just so funny, he he

    Julie, what bellas do you have now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great grumpabella card...I am gonna make one tonight (whenever I figure out the colors, layout and DP...ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally! Every morning I feel like she looks, ugh!

    Great Job on all your postings. I check it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this lots of times..early in the morning! I dont have this bella.....yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say that I am more like that at night. Even though I usually stay up till around 1am or so and wake back up by 7am. You'd think I'd be grumpy in the morning! Really cute card!! I like the eyelets in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover