Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 28, 2007

I'm back . . .

I think we are all on the mend and over our sickness - apparently some weird 24 hour thing that seemed to take on a different form with each member of our family. But, I feel much better today, so I decided to try the color challenge from yesterday - Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery and Elegant Eggplant.

I'm not sure I am thrilled with what I came up with . . . maybe there are some lingering side-effects from being sick that have made me not able to focus! I had seen so many beautiful creations with this color combo and most of the ones I saw were so elegant and flowery I thought I'd try to be more whimsical, hence the spotted frog. This is one of my favorite sets and I love the lilypad wheel that coordinates with it! I did some doodling on the frog and for the dragonfly's flight path. I think it could use some ribbon or embellishment somewhere but I decided to be done for now. Hopefully this afternoon I'll get another chance to play some more and will post those results.

Thanks for looking - hope you all are well and enjoying this nice weather (in Maine anyway)!

Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Unfroggetable, Lilypad wheel
Inks: Stazon Black, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: 2way glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensionals, Aquapainters

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card!
    This is one of my favorite stamp sets. The frog is just so cute and he'll go well with the new spring set with the crab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover