Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 1, 2007

Happy Everything!

Phew, have we had a day! We had dentist appointments seems like all day today so I have had little - very little - creative time! But, my wonderful mother made supper for us so while that was cooking in the oven I had time to whip up a little card.

I bought this wheel a couple of months ago but have not tried it out yet. I think it has a lot of potential and is great with Little Pieces. I think now I may be upset that I didn't buy Big Pieces, but . . . oh well, I'll live! :)

I just love the Happy Everything set - it seems to go with every occasion and the font of happy just makes you, errr, well happy!!

Cardstock: Marigold Morning, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Stamps: Little Pieces, Spot On jumbo wheel, Happy Everything
Inks: Cool Caribbean, Old Olive, Regal rose, Marigold Morning
Accessories: Rose grosgrain

Like I said, this card was fast but sometimes a cute, fast little card is just what is needed! Hope you had a wonderful day! We are settling in for a big store tonight so hopefully tomorrow will bring lots more stamping time.

P.S. If you've become a Bella fan like me check out the new bella born today . . . Feelabella. Isn't she just fabulous!!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie
    Just thought I would pop over from SCS to check your blog; lookin good. Love the cards you have posted, such creativity!
    We are expecting the winter storm to hit here tomorrow as well, so hopefully we can hunker down and fill a snow day with stampin.
    I'll pop in again sometime to say "hi"
    Cheers,
    Lori (Pinky66 on SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea to use the itty bitty pieces with the jumbo wheel. thanks for sharing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover