Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 8, 2013

Thinking of You - My Dear Reader!

What??? It's been 2 weeks since I posted?  Is anyone still reading?  I cannot believe I am that behind!  I think I mentioned that I took a part-time job a few weeks ago. Well, that combined with summer, summer camp, a camping vacation and trying to keep up with my house and laundry . . . you get the picture right?  Nevertheless, I will try to be better about posting - I'd hate to lose my readers/friends due to lack of material!

As it's Kitchen Sink Stamp Monday I have a card today made with one of the newest sets, Lighthouses. This set is beautiful, the larger lighthouse is Portland Headlight too - not too far from me!  But this card uses the smaller lighthouse with I think looks sort of like Cape Hatteras (although here I made mine red striped instead of black).


My recipe for the lighthouse is:  Step 4 - Black, Barn Door for the stripe, Step 3 - Gray Flannel, Lady Bug Red for the stripe, Step 2 - Gray Flannel stamped off, Step 1 - Gray Flannel stamped off twice.


We're headed to the beach this week - staying down at my parent's house and hoping the weather cooperates!  Thank you so much for still reading and checking in on me, I plan on improving! :)

Please check out the other KSS Crew members today also.

Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Maria • Tammy


Cardstock: (Pure Poppy, Black) Papertrey Ink, (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Fresh) Authentique, Stamps: (Lighthouses) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Black, Gray Flannel, Lady Bug Red) Memento, (Barn Door) Ranger, Accessories: (rhinestones) Prima, Tools: (Scallop Punch) SU!

2 comments:

  1. Love your lighthouse card. Perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the red stripes, Julie! Terrific design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover