Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Nov 19, 2012

Have a Seat

Hello my friends!! This week is jam packed right?!  I have bunches to do this week to get ready for Thanksgiving.  One thing I wanted to do this year was to make place cards for the table. If you go HERE, you'll see I did these several years ago with the fabulous 3 Step Turkey Trot stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps.  I just love that turkey!

Alas, I really don't have time to stamp a bunch of turkey place cards this year so it was time for a new design. I still used 3 Step Turkey Trot but I used some of the other stamps in the set, the pumpkin and the flourishes.



Then I pulled out Mix It Up! (also from KSS) to add the names to each card. I haven't decided if they are too CAS for me yet.  What would you add?? Should I emboss them to make them a bit more special? Should I add a bit of bling?



Go ahead, leave me a comment and tell me what you would do!! I may just take your advice! :)  Please visit the rest of the crew today and have a great week!!

Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Maria

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Natural White) Neenah, (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: 3 Step Turkey Trot, Mix It Up) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Cantelope, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa) Memento, (Wild Honey) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover