Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 11, 2012

Caring Thoughts . . .

Hello out there!! Can't believe it's Wednesday already - time is flying folks! I've noticed lately that I am need of more "thinking of you" type cards, so I'm on a mission to fill that hole.  One great set to do that with is Simply Sentiments from Mint Motif, only available at i {heart} papers.  If I've counted correctly there are 16 sentiments in this set, with almost any need covered.  I love that the sentiments are a bit different than the standard "thinking of you"!

I also used Beyond Borders, Too for my card today. The border with the bracket-type image looked to me like it could be a ribbon slide so I gave it a try and found that it looks great!



The paper I used is Be Amazing from the Follow Your Heart line by My Mind's Eye, available at ihp.


The sentiment is perfect - love that!  Thanks for visiting today, have a great day!

Photobucket


Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Natural White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Be Amazing, Follow Your Heart) My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (Beyond Borders, Too, Simply Sentiments) Mint Motif, Ink: (Black) Versafine, (Baja Breeze) SU!, Accessories: (Seam binding) The Cat's Pajamas, (pearsl) Want 2 Scrap

3 comments:

  1. Love the simple layout! It really highlights the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you made the ribbon slide with that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun ribbon treatment....love this layout, too. beautiful, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover