Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 3, 2009

WCMD - Seasonal Challenge

Welcome back! Have you finished your tag for the Stamping Around challenge??  Well, finish that up and then check out the 3 challenges that  Paper Pretties is hosting today. The first, from Jana, was earlier this morning and can be seen on The Paper Clip. The second challenge is from Jackie, to create a card celebrating your favorite season.
I LOVE Fall - always have! I love the crisp air, that special color of a Fall afternoon - do you know what I mean by that? The light changes in the Fall and it always makes me feel happy! I love turtlenecks and comfy sweaters and the smell of fresh applesauce cooking on the stove! So my card uses Pick of the Patch from Paper Pretties and since pumpkins are part of Fall I made a shaped card using my Pumpkin Nestabilities.
We'd love to have you play along with 1 or all of the challenges today! Simply upload your card(s) to the Paper Pretties Challenge Gallery by Monday, 10/5 at 11 pm EST using keyword WCMD. You could be the winner of a fabulous new set, Seasons of Joy! Take a moment and visit these other Prettie Girls who have created cards especially for this challenge . . . and then, get stamping!!

Charmaine
Jackie
Frances

Have a happy day - stamp something fun today!

Cardstock: Orange Zest, White (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: Pick of the Patch (Paper Pretties), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Pumpkin Nestabilities, Tag die (Spellbinders), Copic markers, Orange Zest ribbon, Twine, Button (Papertrey Ink)

9 comments:

  1. Great card Jules...love the pumpkin nestie shape...and this cooper is TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh what a fun card ... now I want the pumpkin nesties too ... arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! I love your little pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the pumpkin shaped card together with the image and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this absolutey adorable! I didn't even know there was Pumpkin Nesties! LOL ADORABLE card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pumpkin-shaped card, and adorable image!! It's perfectly colored, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover