Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 11, 2008

Mojo Bunny

Good morning! I got a chance to play with Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #28 this week and my 3 Step Honey Bunny and Playful Ovals sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The Playful Ovals set is wonderful - lots of possibilities, and it fit perfectly in an oval Nestabilities!!

I've had this SEI paper for a while and really wanted to use it - the colors are soft and pretty and the paper is slightly glossy. This is the "busiest" card I've done in a couple of weeks, I was getting used to plain I guess - lol! :)

Cardstock: Bazzill (Root Beer I think), Very Vanilla, SEI dp, Stamps: Playful Ovals, 3 Step Honey Bunny, Inks: Creamy Caramel (stamped off), Pearlescent Beige, Pearlescent Chocolate, Starlit Black, Soft Sky, Accessories: Aqua Mist ribbon (PTI), Brown dotted ribbon (May Arts) brads (Queen & Co.), Chipboard buttons (Making Memories), Nestabilities, Ticket Corner punch

I was tagged by Colleen yesterday to tell you 7 things about myself that you don't know - yikes! Ok, I'll try:

1. My husband and I probably "met" when we were small children. He went to the church that my family would go to when we vacationed in Maine. I remember his father, who taught Sunday School, but I have no recollection of him or his brothers or sister.
2. My job before children was as a medical office risk manager, before that I was a paralegal.
3. Both my brother and I are left-handed, both my parents are right-handed.
4. I went on a summer mission trip to Hawaii (I know!) between my junior & senior years in college.
5. I still have not sent my Christmas cards!! They are now Easter cards with a Christmas theme - lol!
6. I used to clean my house from top to bottom every Saturday - um yeah that doesn't happen anymore!
7. One of me secret wishes is to be a back-up singer - I'm not good enough, but I love harmony and it just would be fun wouldn't it?!

I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm going to cop out and say if you want to play along, leave me the link so that I can be sure to read what you write! Have a great day everyone! :)

15 comments:

  1. Julie, I love that bunny. He reminds me of those fuzzy bunny banks that I used to get as a kid. The colors are perfect! - Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling. love that realistic bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, love the kitchen sink stamps and their step stamping, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! All those soft colors and florals look great with that sweet bunny. Sounds like you're well ahead of the game for next xmas. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!! Of course, you already know I love that stamp set!! Greta job with the sketch...I'm hoping to get to that one this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Jules - love that bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is beautiful.
    love the bunny and the soft colors.
    very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the soft colors. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Julie! I love how you combined the stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the card, but that's not a surprise because I love every.single.thing. you do.

    I want to comment on the 7 things. I've always wanted to be a back up singer too!!! Let's go audition together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so super cute!! I love that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie, this is just so cute....My Kitchen Sink stamps arrived yesterday, I got the 3 step roses and the bunny set and I'm eager to use them, but it will be awhile yet. I love your cards and your designs...your work MADE me have to purchase these stamps. You are awesome! Thanks for sharing this little bunny with us.
    Hugs, Barb g

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Mojo bunny card! That is such a pretty rabbit, and I love the paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your layout and colors on this, as well as that adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card. Love those soft colors and perfect embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover