Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 13, 2007

Some RAKs & a Card


I received this super cute card several weeks ago from Joanne over at . . . just a little something and totally forgot to post it here - sorry Joanne!! Isn't this an adorable card!! I love the colors - soft sky is my new fav! and the sparkles on the elephant are the perfect touch. The neat thing about this card is that she made it using an ATC (I participated in a new SU! color ATC swap she hosted - here's a small pic of what I received). What a great idea to make a card with them!! Joanne thank you so much for this great card for Aaron - we LOVE it! Check out Joanne's blog - she has some beautiful cards and projects!!




Ok, today's card . . . surprise! another card using my treats from hubby! Again, I used the My Favorite Things set Bundle of Bouquets to make a fairly simple, but I think pretty card! I used some scraps that my friend Christie Ortman sent me, my new giga scalloped circle punch and ribbon (both of which are ON SALE right now at the Corner Store) from my treat box. I even doodled around the main image - which is one things I hardly ever do but it really adds so much and is really easy!! I need to do that more often.


One more RAK, this one is from Kandi Kwirant - a fellow member of Paper Pretties. This is my second RAK from her - she makes the cutest cards!! I just love the striking black & white card with so many details - doodling, paper piecing, liquid applique (necklace), sparkly pen (dress, shoes, and hairband), crystal effects (glasses & bottle), flowers, brads, ribbon and an epoxy tag - phew!! She even put in a sweet note in there - Kandi I live about 15 minutes from Standish, have you been? Thanks again!


I have another bella card to show you but I think I'll save it for now. Today's project? work on my upstairs! With 4 children, the bedrooms and 2nd floor of our house gets soooo messy, so fast. It's gotten really bad I promised myself I would address that this week. So now it's Thursday . . . nothing like waiting until the last minute! :) Have a great day everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful RAK cards, love your card with that big juicy ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great card! it may have been simple, but it looks like a lot of thought went into it--and that's the best kind of card!

    oh, and i love what the rak-er did for bella's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card you made, and the RAK's you got are awesome!! Lucky girl!

    I'm with you on the cleaning thing...Phil's been traveling, but I haven't been home long enough to get the house clean for his return! There's always tomorrow, right? ;-)

    Huggs,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome and the RAKs are great too - lucky you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the RAK cards! I like your card tons too....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card you made...lovin' those colors!

    Your RAK's are lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your green card. The paper is beautiful. And your punched, highlighted scalloped circle looks awesome! I love the extra details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover