Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Aug 7, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Dad!!

It has been too long (I sure do miss you guys when I can't post for a couple of days!!) . . . but I am back with a card! And I used Beate's fabulous Weekend Sketch Challenge. My father's birthday was last week and since I'm such a bad daughter I am just now getting his card done! Ooops!!

Fixafella is perfect for my father - he can fix about anything! I loved this sketch, may have to try it again. I kept wanting to put something on the left side of the card but couldn't come up with just the right thing (I think I need an old tape measure that I can cut up and stick on there???). The DP is Basic Grey Phoebe, the cardstock is Blue Bayou, River Rock and WW. I paper pieced his overalls with the BG blue paper in the Phoebe pack - it looked denim-ish. The sentiment is from Papertray by Papertrey Ink.

I should be able to share my BIG news tomorrow - stay tuned!! I'm just so thrilled and excited to share it with you. Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. That paper is great, and what a wonderful stamp, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you aren't a bad daughter....you are just super busy! Your card looks wonderful! Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, Julie! Can't wait for your big news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll love it!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card...your dad will love it even if it is late! Heck...my folks still haven't recieved their mother's and father's day cards yet, other than seeing them online!!

    Can't wait to hear the big news!!

    Huggs,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Julie! I love how you used Beate's layout for it.

    Congratulations on your new design team!!!! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover