Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 23, 2007

I've been tagged again!

I had this whole long post done this morning and pooofff! away it went!! It totally frustrated me so I took and break and now I'm back to try again! :)

Ok, I was tagged some other great bloggers, Colleen, Rose Ann and Christine. They are all terrific stampers, bloggers and new friends . . . I just love the blogging world, don't you?? I know I'm supposed to list 5 of my favs, but since I did this once, I'm going to this time just point you to my "Blogs I Love" on the side and say any of those are awesome. I also want to take this opportunity to say if you'd like me to list your blog, please leave a comment here and I'd be happy to do that. If you'd like to link to my blog also - I'd be thrilled!!

Next, I was tagged by Jana and Heidi to list 7 things about myself. I've seen this particular one going around for a couple of days and have really enjoyed reading little tidbits about people's lives!! Now that it's my turn I'm afraid I'll bore you to death, but here goes:

1. Like Jana, my first job was at Burger King. I was 15 and I loved it! (except the part about coming home smelling like a giant french fry!). I worked there through high school and was a weekend breakfast manager - how important, huh?? :)
2. I graduated from h.s. in 3 years and went to college at 17 - which is sooooo young to go away to school. I'm afraid I thought I was terribly mature but I'm sure I must have driven my roommates crazy at times!
3. In my "other" life (the one before children) was a paralegal for a criminal defense attorney, a paralegal in a laboratory company and a risk manager for a health care company - all jobs I enjoyed!
4. My husband and I met through mutual friends - he thought I was a very modern "career" girl and had no interest or talents in domestic areas. He was pleasantly surprised after we got married and found out I cooked, sewed, craft-ed, etc., and was not at all upset to leave my job when the children arrived!
5. My husband and I were married a little over 9 months from our first date. I was 30.
6. Most know this, but we are having our 4th baby any time now and that will give us 4 children ages 5 and under (remember I was 30 when we got married so we had to giddy'up!).
7. I'm running out of things . . . hmmmmm, I hate water! Hardly ever drink water. I drink a lot of juice, cranberry grape (but it's always watered down about 3 parts water to 1 part juice). Hate orange vegetables - carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, anything orange - yuck! I love summer squash - zucchini is my fav, love mushrooms and love lobster (big part of moving to Maine!!)

See, I told you . . . totally hum-drum! It was fun though. So who should I tag?? How about, Charmaine, Kim, Kimmie, Joanne, Lexi, Alex, and
Rose Ann. Whew . . . you go girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny about BK - and I was a breakfast cook and asst. mgr on weekends too!! Hated those early mornings, but loved being free by 1 to go play!!

    Have a wonderful day!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not hum-drum at all...it was nice getting to know you a bit better...i love making new blog friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover