Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 3, 2007

Now . . . a Pink Giraffe


Ok, first it was a pink cow, now a pink giraffe. I had seen 2 beautiful cards done by mytime (her gallery is amazing!)and wanted to recreate them, so I merged them and here's the result. I just love this giraffe! She's from SU!'s Wild About You set and she's stamped twice, with one cut out and popped out with dimensionals. The hearts are some confetti hearts I've had forever and then a few just cut out hearts. The colors are Real Red, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. I used silver brads and pink grosgrain for accessories and the scalloping detail on the white strip is done with our corner rounder (take the plastic guide off of it and you can overlap the punch to create little heart-like scallops - neat huh??).

I used a black marker to color in the mane and tail and a red marker to do some more coloring on the giraffe and bird. The "wild about you" stamp at the bottom was done with light pink embossing powder. The "so very" (which is from the SAB "So Very" set) is stamped with the white Stazon pad. It didn't come out very well in the photo, it looks a bit brighter in person.
I hope you all are having a great weekend. Sunday is a busy day for us, a day of worship and rest so I will not be posting - but I'll be back! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute...love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I love this set and must CASE!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover