Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 8, 2007

Cheery Birthday

I'm late posting again today because we had a play date with a friend from church and her little girl. What a crazy mob my kids turn into when we have company! I think they scared poor little Sofia (2 years and an only child so far:) with all their racket. They just love it when they have new children to boss around! Thank goodness for princess movies! LOL!

Well, my neice turns 3 next week so I decided to come up with a cute little birthday card. I originally thought I would use the cute little animals from the Very Punny set and have a farm theme, but I couldn't really come up with anything else for the theme. So . . . I saw the cover to my SAB mini catalog and decided to take my colors from that - it just looked so cheery and happy! The colors are Cool Caribbean, Pink Passion, Old Olive, Marigold Morning, Lavendar Lace & Whisper White. Besides Very Punny, I used Canvas and last year's SAB set - was it Alphabet Soup??? Anyway, I used both large circle punches, Flirty ribbon from the Winter mini and my Versamark with clear embossing powder for the words. I also added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the H and B, just for some added appeal - girls can never have too much glitter can they?? Hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific...I have not cracked this set yet...nope, not once. This is one of the few examples I have seen that made me want to...atta girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover