Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 21, 2007

New Stuff

I know, I know, finally a new project! So I took the easy way out today and checked out today's sketch challenge along with yesterdays (or last weeks??) color challenge. I also gave myself a "stamp set" challenge. This new set will be out in the Spring mini - that you may have already received??? - but we demonstrators received it around Christmas time as a gift from Shelli, the CEO at SU!! Have I ever said how much I love SU?? I have worked with other direct sales companies before and I think this is by far the best!!! I think this set is so pretty but I've had a hard time actually using it so I wanted to see what I could do today.

Ok, here are the details:

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Cranberry Crisp, Confetti White
Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Accessories: Slot Punch, Cranberry stitched grosgrain, Celery Grosgrain.

It actually was a very easy card to put together and I did it in about 20 minutes (which if you know me is FAST!!). I rather like it. The card sketch was easy to use and I think the colors are great!

It's like Christmas here today because our new kitchen table arrived! Since our family is expanding our kitchen table was a bit small. We have some great friends from church (John Milo and John Daniels) who have a construction/landscaping/furniture making business, Creation Property Services, Inc. They have done quite a lot of work on our old house over the years, everything from building our back deck, to putting in built-in bookcases and a bench seat in the baby room (before the 1st child, Emma), to finishing off our back porch beautifully, to installing a new floor in our loft, to pruning and caring for our nice grape pergola. This project was to create a built-in eating area in the kitchen, including making a table and bench seat. It is gorgeous!!!!! I wanted it to look old - our house is cir. 1850's - and John Milo did an awesome job. What do you think??? I still need to paint the built-in part, but isn't the table fabulous???!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new card...I got the mini in the mail the other day and I already am starting my next order wish lish lol!! Beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...nice use of the SC and CC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover