Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 21, 2007

My new bellas arrived today and I couldn't resist doing another card with the Sketch Challenge. Again, if you want to see all the bella-utiful bellas, go to Stamping Bella, you will love them!


This one is Javabella. I just love giving these gals fun clothes from patterned paper (the bella's pants) - it's kind of like dressing paper dolls!
Stamps: Javabella, Looks Like Spring
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Loves Me DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Flirty Ribbon, Tag Corner Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons

I used Emily's new medium lilypad stamp for the "floor" and used the kissing technique (and masking) to make it look like a cafe floor. This took me several attempts before I got it right, but I love the final result! I just inked the diamond stamp from Looks Like Spring and then stamped the lilypad on top - huffed away and presto . . . a cafe floor!
Have a great day everyone! Thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love your girls...hope to see more of your bella cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love how you made a floor out of the background stamp.
    Bella here Bella there, Bellas everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the floor you did, how superb is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to comment on this when I saw it....I just love how you did the floor! It's something different that I haven't seen....very creative! I'm going to have to get me some Bellas yet! Wonderful card! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover