Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 31, 2007

Finished Basket!

Here it is! My finished heart basket. It's actually pretty large, the base started as a 12x12 square and then we had to un-weave some at the top to get the heart shape. I'm happy with the way it came out. Now I just need to decide on a finish - I'm thinking about a white-washed stain look or maybe even pink. Anyway, it was a fun night out even with all the running around.

Today my husband's aunt is having elbow surgery and will apparently be out of work for about 6 weeks. So I decided she could probably use some "Chirp-ing up!" (hee hee)
Don't you just love the SAB "Very Punny" set?? It took me a while to warm up to it, but I now have seen soooooo many cute cards and project done with that I love it! I took my color choices from the SAB mini catalog, Orchid Opulence, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean & Whisper White. I love the Flirty ribbons from the Winter mini so I had to use the Cool Caribbean rick-rack. The little bird was colored with my Aqua-painter and ink pads and I used my sponge daubers to swirl some Orchid ink around her. I did stamp a little bit of Canvas at the bottom (which was also inspired by the SAB mini).
Back to the stamping room now, it's my sister-in-law's birthday so time for more playing! Isn't it just so fun when you "have to" stamp!! :) Have a great day everyone and a big thanks for looking in!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, the basket looks great! never would have known you had to cut your time short to get it done. Your blog is fun to check, thanks for the time you put into it. Re:the name- why not leave it as is? even if it isn't very creative, at least it is clear.Might see you Sunday , not sure yet who will be w/Mom. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover