Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 30, 2007

Shadow Boxing


Today I have another project from the fabulous Dawn Griffith, the project was a New Technique challenge on SCS yesterday and I decided to give it a try. It's called a Shadow Box card - pretty cool, huh?

I also have been wanting to use my cute new "Very Punny" Sell-A-Bration set and thought this would be a good opportunity. I like the fishbowl effect. I also used Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Fresh Flowers (using the flower stem for the sea grass). I used Cool Caribbean and Whisper White cardstock, Green Galore & StazOn Black ink, Yoyo Yellow & Only Orange markers, the tag punch and various circle punches. These cards are very easy to create and are a lot of fun to make. Give it a try and post your results - I'd love to see what you come up with!

Some of you know that I've been going to basket making classes for a couple of years now at our local Adult Ed. Tonight is basket class and we're making a heart-shaped basket which I can't wait to see. Check in tomorrow and I'll post a picture - if it truly comes out looking like it is supposed to! :) Hopefully I'll be able to finish the project but my night will be a little crazy since I will be taking my 4 year old to Cubbies then over to class then leaving class early to pick her up. It'll be worth it though.

Thanks again for checking in and have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girlie .. I have you on my blog links now YIPPY! Thank you so Much for giving me the heads up to your blog .. FABULOUS I must say .. I also love your shadow box
    Thanks for listing me as your blogger friend also . see you tommorrow I will put my thinking cap on for your blog name title
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Creative use of Dawn's tutorial to make your shadow box card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover