Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 29, 2014

TCP Tuesday - Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone! I've got two cards to share with you today for The Cat's Pajamas. The first one is from the last TCP Tuesday challenge which was a sketch challenged and I totally forgot to post my card! It's been done since the release but silly me didn't post it.

So I used Aye, Eye, Ifor this card and made a cute little play on words with the awesome sentiments and images Alma included - this set is so much fun!!



Fast forward to the current TCP Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes! I love these challenges because no one has am excuse lot to play along, literally "anything goes!!"


I used Life is Like Ice Cream for this card, just love the long-earred bunny in the ice cream dish! The sketch is pretty simple here, just let's the bunny shine!!




Visit the TCP blog for all the details of the challenge - you could win the Swanky Stamper title and you could also win Cat Cash for participating in this challenge.


Also visit our Member Company Forum at Splitcoaststampers to see more cards and chat with us!! Oh and one more IMPORTANT piece of news - TCP is having a big SUMMER SALE!  It's a great time to stock up so hurry over and shop!



Hope you will give it a try and play along!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover