Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 1, 2014

TCP Tuesday 269!

 
Good morning!  It's TCP Tuesday and this is the last week you have to enter this challenge.  But never fear, we are also having a Summer Blog Hop and the prize is fab so be sure and play along!! Check out the TCP Blog for all the info about where to link up.

Nancy is the hostess for the TCP Tuesday challenge and she's given us a great inspiration challenge.  Check out the picture.  Now, I know the "normal" thing to do would be to go with the red, white and blue, patriotic theme but I guess I'm not normal! :)  I went with the floral theme - I just love those little flowers on the cake and since we have brand new flower CutUps dies and stamps I just went with it!


I used the Simple Blooms stamp set that is a gorgeous floral silhouette set!  I had a bit of mixed media fun with the set (which will give you tons of additional ways to use these pretty stamps!).  I used some fun ink sprays and water and sprayed them directly on my carft sheet.  Then I dragged my tag through the colors and let it dry.  I also used a few ink sprays and stencils to add some additional interest.


Finally, I simple stamped my silhouette flowers using black ink right over all the color - I just love the beautiful contrast you get!


To add just a bit more, I used the new Petal Posies CutUps dies and some book paper to add a pretty embellishment to the tag and behind it. It's bright and cheery and I hope you'll give this a try - so fun!

Thanks for visiting today! Hope to see you on the hop! :)


Cardstock: (Berrylicious) MFT, (Black) PTI, vintage book paper, tag, Stamps: (Simple Blooms) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvy, Accessories: (Linen Twine, Seam Binding) The Cat's Pajamas, Tools: (Petal Posies CutUps dies) the Cat's Pajamas, Dylusions Ink Sprays

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover