Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 1, 2013

You Did It!

Happy Monday!  We had a great Easter yesterday with our family and at church!  It's one of the best days of the year I think, especially knowing the true story of Easter - the resurrection of my Savior!  So much to be thankful for!

Today I'm sharing a Kitchen Sink Stamps card that was published in past issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. Graduations will be upon us before you know it - yea!!


I have to say I just love this card! I love black and teal together, it's such a pretty color combo!  The stamp set is 3 Step Graduation from KSS.  Visit the other Crew members today also and have a great day!


Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Maria



Cardstock: (Hawaiian Shores, Black, Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink Patterned Paper: (Lush Black Damask) My Mind's Eye Stamps: (3 Step Graduation) Kitchen Sink Stamps Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento , (Going Gray) Stampin' Up!, (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink, (Tumbled Glass) Ranger, (Versamark) Tsukineko Accessories: (Hawaiian Shores Satin ribbon) Papertrey Ink, (Black embossing powder) Stampin' Up!, (Pearls) Kaiser, Tools: (Medium Scalloped die) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover