Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 12, 2013

Soar!

Seriously? I haven't posted for over a week?? Oh my!  Well, the stomach bug hit our family last week and over the weekend and it wasn't until Tuesday that we surfaced so I guess I haven't had much crafting time.  Feels good to be back! :)

Today's Mix Ability Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to use the negative space from any of your die cuts - you can use it as a stencil or a window, lots of fun!!  I tried out several things before I hit of something that I liked - one of those days!


I took the Heart Swirl CutUps die from The Cat's Pajamas and used it to stencil all over a piece of vintage book paper.  It really did look pretty but it was too busy to use the whole sheet (I could have toned it down with a bit of paint or gesso before I stenciled, but . . . ).  Then I die cut hearts from it which I like much better!


I used The Tweetest Things from The Cat's Pajamas as well as the coordinating CutUps die, Home Tweet Home.  The background was stamped with the Lock & Heart background (love that stamp!!)

This weekend is going to be exciting - I'm running in my first ever 5K race -eeeeekkk!!  I'll let you know how it goes, until then, have a great Friday!



Cardstock: Cardstock: (Natural White) Neenah, (Pure Poppy, Black) Papertrey Ink, vintage book paper, Stamps: (Lock & Heart Background, The Tweetest Things) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvy, (Barn Door) Ranger, (Versamark) Tsukineko, (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink, Accessories: Washi tape, (Rhinestone Swirl) Prima, Tools: (Home Tweet Home CutUps, Heart Swirl CutUps) The Cat's Pajamas, (Hearts) Spellbinders, (embossing folder) Provo Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover