Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 3, 2012

Sweet Little One

Good morning and Happy Labor Day to my U.S. friends out there!  It's a bittersweet day isn't it? I love the picnics and fun but just thinking about Summer being all but over makes me cranky! LOL!  Care to pretend with me that Summer will last a few more months?

I had some fun with my Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step Teddy Bear stamps yesterday. It seems like a ton of people I know are having babies so I thought I'd stock up on baby cards.  The teddy is perfect!  And Maria has put together some great color recipes for a whole rainbow of teddies!


Pin It

My teddy's color recipe is:  Step 4 - (Espresso Truffle) Memento, Step 3 - (Shell Pink) Adirondack, Step 2 - (Shell Pink - stamped off), Step 1 - (Desert Sand - stamped off) Memento


The sentiment is from Multi-Step Baby, also from Kitchen Sink Stamps!  The sweet paper is from Echo Park, Sweet Day.  Now I need to make a few more of these! :)

Remember to visit the rest of the KSS Crew today and thanks for stopping by!



Connie
 • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • 
Maria



Photobucket

Cardstock: (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, (Solar White) Neenah, (Soft Sky) SU!, Patterned Paper: (Sweet Day) Echo Park, Stamps: (Multi-Step Teddy Bear, Multi-Step Baby) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Desert Sand, Espresso Truffle) Memento, (Shell Pink) Adirondack, Accessories: (Pearls) Kaiser, Tools: (Nestabilities) Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. Such awesome delicate colors and papers with your sweet pink teddy!! What a sensational design to welcome a new baby girl, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover