Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 1, 2012

Bling!

Hello my friends!!  We're back from a super fun camping trip and it's September 1 already - how?????  I am  seriously in denial, like a big ole' ostrich with my head buried in the sand, yup!  But, we do have a fun NEW challenge for you over at the Oozak.com blog that I need to tell you about!

The theme this month is "Bling Your Name"!  Wow, this one had my scratching my head a bit - the name part threw me but once I got an idea I had a lot of fun executing it!

Here's my mini notebook project.


Pin It

I started with this fun stamp from Some Odd Girl, called Sweet Thinkin Mae.  I wasn't really familiar with these stamps before but found that they are super for practicing Copic coloring on!! Look at her beautiful face, lots of possibilities!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create my name which was then cut out with Simple Stories paper pad, Fab-U-Lous.  Her dress was also pieced from the same pad.  I purposely used the dotted paper for my name so that I could go back in and add lots of bling to it!


Have a peek at the Oozak.com Blog to see all the fabulous projects but don't forget then that it's YOUR turn to get busy!! We want to see what you think when we say "Bling Your Name! :)  Don't forget to also check out the Oozak.com - there are tons of new goodies in stock!!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Solar White) Neenah), (Baja Breeze) SU!, Patterned Paper: (Fab-U-Lous) Simple Stories, Stamps: (Sweet Thinkin Mae) Some Odd Girl, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (Rhinestones), Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Copic Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover