Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 3, 2012

Hot Stuff - TCP Tuesday 217!

Hello Kitties!  It's TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and I'm your Hostess with the Mostess today which means it's a technique/supply challenge.  I thought it would be fun to do a shaped card this week - something fun and summery!! So I played around a bit and came up with a sunglasses template, and we're providing it to you so you can play along too.  Just go to the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers and you can download the pdf template (or even my experimental Silhouette Studio file).

I wanted to keep the summery theme for my card so I pulled out 2 of my favorite summer-themed sets from The Cat's Pajamas, Fun in the Sun and By the Sea.


But first, I had to make my sunglasses bright and funky with some polka dotted paper.  I then cut my lenses from white cardstock and stamped them with Sprinkle the mermaid and the sentiment.


I had a little more fun with textures using Copic markers and Colorless Blender Fluid.  Isn't Sprinkle fab?!


The sentiment was double stamped using the hot pink as a drop shadow and I added a small Easy Rosette to the corner to perk it up a bit!

Ok, so now I want to see what YOU would make with this fun template! Remember to check out Alma's blog for all the details and how you can win Cat Cash or maybe even be crowned as a Swanky Stamper!!  Have a great day!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Raspberry Fizz dotted) Papertrey Ink, Stamps: (Fun in the Sun, By the Sea) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, (Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink, Accessories: (Rhinestones, Sparklet) Kaisier, Tools: (Easy Rosette CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, Copic markers


3 comments:

  1. love your card, I'd like to own those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunglasses!

    ~Emma

    PS: I am Emma's email pal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, so cool!! Lovin' little miss Sprinkle and the sand and sky treatment as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover