Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 6, 2012

TCP Tuesday 213

Good morning! I had such a great day yesterday finally taking the Copic certification class in Portsmouth!  It was fun to relax and color with other crafty peeps!  So maybe I shouldn't post this image that I colored before the class - lol!  This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is a pretty summer color combo from our Hipster Hostess Lori!  I tell you, I love this one!

So since the colors are so summery I went with a summery stamp, Wheel Love from The Cat's Pajamas.
I also use Jen's SFYTT for this month, it's a great one!



The pretty paper is Echo Park, Hello Summer, the colors are perfect!  I used some great CutUps dies for this one too, Circus Border, Flower Buttons and Ribbon Slide to be specific.


I'm also using this for the Oozak.com June Challenge, 2 Papers and Embellies.

Check out Alma's blog and the TCP Forum on SCS for all the challenge info.  We'd love to have you play along with us! Have a great day my friends!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Julie. Love the darling image, the soft coloring... the die-cut flowers look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Julie! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover