Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 4, 2012

Firecracker

Welcome to Monday, and it's raining here.  Oh well, I have a lot to do indoors so that's just fine. Plus, it's Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday - always a good time!  For some reason I had a hard time starting my card this week,  but then I went and checked out the Sketch Challenge at SCS and had an idea.



I used 3 sets for this CAS card and instead of using traditional patriotic colors I thought I'd make a card that would work for a masculine birthday card. I used Swirly Hearts & Stars, Playful Stars and Friends of the Moon, all from Kitchen Sink Stamps of course.


I embossed the sentiment (from Ready 4 Any Holiday) using white ep and also added a bit of bling to the stars and fireworks.

Please visit the rest of the KSS Crew today.  Thanks for visiting! :)



Connie
 • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • 
Maria


Photobucket

Cardstock: (Pure Poppy, Black) Papertrey Ink, (Solar White) Neenah, Stamps: (Swirly Hearts & Starts, Playful Stars, Friends of the Moon, Ready 4 Any Holiday) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Barn Red) Ranger, (Summer Sunrise, Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink, (Black) Versafine, Accessories: (White embossing powder) SU!, (Rhinestones) Kaiser, (Lemon Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, Tools: (Nesabilities Tags) Spellbinders


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous CAS card Julie. Love the black with the summery colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover