Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 25, 2012

6 Months Until the Holidays KSS SALE!!

Good Monday Morning!!  It's time again for the great Kitchen Sink Stamps 6 Months Until the Holidays Blow Out Sale!!  Can you even believe we're talking 6 months until Christmas???? EEEEEKKKK -  I won't think about that today . . . ! BUT, it is good news for you because from today until midnight (PST) on June 29 all Kitchen Sink Stamps sets are 40% off and there's free shipping for orders over $65!!  Such a deal, now's the time to stock up!!

Since it's a holiday sale, we thought it's be fun to make a holiday card!  I used my first ever KSS set, 3 Step  Holly & Mistletoe but I wanted to change it up and make it fresh and funky.   I used some non-traditional colors that I think did the trick!



Here's the recipe for my Mistletoe:  Step 3 - (Bermuda Bay) SU!, Step 2 - (Bermuda Bay, stamped off), Step 1 - (Soft Sky) SU!  Berries: Step 3 - (Festive Berries) Ranger, Step 2 - (Rose Bud) Memento, Step 1 - (Angel Pink) Memento


After I stamped all my holly and berries I wanted to add just a bit of something but still keep it pretty simple - enter glitter!! I glittered the berries and then used Scor-Tape to add a glitter border (actually, first used the long thin line from Plaid Plus (from KSS) first to stamp a Rose Bud order around the edge).

Please click HERE to start shopping at 40% off!  And please also visit the other KSS Crew members for more holiday inspiration!


Connie
 • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • 
Maria


Photobucket

Cardstock: (Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist) Papertrey Ink, (White) Neenah, Stamps: (3 Step Holly & Mistletoe, Plaid Plus) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Festive Berries) Ranger, (Rose Bud, Angel Pink) Memento, (Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky) SU!, (Versamrk) Tsukineko, Accessories: (Glitter) Palette, (Scor-Tape) Scor-Pal

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful holly framing of your wonderful holiday sentiment!! What a fabulous Christmas card, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover