Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Apr 5, 2012

Celebrate!

Hello!!I've been having fun playing around with Beyond Borders Too and Simply Sentiments from Mint Motif exclusively at i {heart} papers.  I used the FTL184 from Clean & Simply Stamping for my sketch but as you can see I stamped in the place of dies.



I love these bright, happy colors, a bit of a twist on rainbow colors! :) I made a card using this same stamp for this months Fan Club Gallery at Splitcoaststampers - the look is totally different which shows just how versatile a set like this really is!


This card could be duplicated in so many fun color combinations don't you think?! From cheery, to elegant, masculine to girlie. Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (White) Neenah, (Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink, (Green & Blue) WRMK, Stamps: (Beyond Borders Too, Simply Sentiments) Mint Motif, Ink: (Rose Bud, Tangelo, Pear Tart) Memento, (Broken China) Ranger, Accessories: (Rhinestone) Kaiser, Tools: (Heart Trio CutUps Die, sentiment flag from Easy Rosette CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, (Corner Rounder) WRMK

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover