Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 30, 2012

TCP Tuesday 203

Good morning! I can't believe it's Friday already and this is only my second post this week.  I've been frantically getting ready for a bridal shower I'm "in charge" of tomorrow - phew that's a lot of work!  It's been fun though.

Anyway, Lori is our TCP Tuesday Hostess With the Mostess this week over at The Cat's Pajamas.  She's come up with an awesome color combination - some of my very favorite colors! Check it out!  Yummy, Springy colors don't you think?!  I pulled out one of my favorite sets from last Spring, What a Blast - love the pinwheel!





I used the Sketch Challenge for this week from Splitcoaststampers for my layout and some pretty papers from My Mind's Eye that I picked up at i {heart} papers


Isn't that bear the cutest?!  I missed a TCP Tuesday two weeks ago, it was Jen's Inspiration challenge so I worked that in by using the fun chevron papers. Chevrons are so IN! :)  Other "hot" items  . . .I used some TCP Felt and the Flower Button CutUps die along with Ocean Seam Binding and Linen Thread, and of course the super Grass CutUps die!

Be sure to visit Alma's blog for all of the challenge details and to add your link!! There's Cat Cash up for grabs as well as the Swanky Stamper title for this month!!

I also wanted to mention that the Project of the Month on the The Cat's Pajamas' home page is a fun little Easter project I came up with.  The free instructions AND downloadable template are available so that you can make your own Crafty Easter Egg Box - give it a try!! Here's a little peek!

Have a great weekend my friends - hope you get some crafty time! :)



1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover