Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Hello!! Well Monday came and went and I am just now getting my Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday post done!  I went CAS again this week, using the CAS challenge from Splitcoaststampers. The photo inspiration includes some yummy pastel cupcakes so I dug out the KSS set Happy Birthday Cupcake can came up with this.



I obviously used the soft palette with some pretty paper from My Mind's Eye that I picked up at i {heart} papers (there are all kinds of pretties available there now - ooh la la!)!  The bold circle around the image also comes in the stamp set and I love how it's a great way to add some color - and some bling! :)

Please visit the rest of the KSS Crew when you have a chance and thank you so much for being patient with my sporadic posting lately! I'm hoping things will slow down soon! :)


Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria


Photobucket

Paper: (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Howdy Doody, Miss Caroline) My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (Happy Birthday Cupcake) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Soft Sky) SU!, (Rich Cocoa) Memento, Accessories: (Rhinestones) Kaiser, Tools: (Pinking Border CutUps) The Cat's Pajamas, (Nestabilities) Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover