Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 14, 2011

NEW from KSS!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!  Despite my love for making cards for this occasion we really don't make a big deal of it around here.  But it is cute to see the children have so much fun creating Valentine's for their friends and family - they get so excited about surprising us with cards.  I just love that!

Know what else today is?  Release day at Kitchen Sink Stamps!!  This one sort of snuck (or is it sneaked?) up on us so it's a nice surprise for you KSS fans!  Introducing today, Multi-Step Father's Pocket Watch.  Oh boy this set is so cool and perfect for all those masculine cards that give us fits!  The images are wonderful and great assortment of words/sentiments makes it even better!



It's funny but as I was editing this photo I noticed something that "just doesn't belong."  Can you see it?  There's a tiny piece of backing to a piece of foam adhesive that's attached itself.  Oh well, I'll be sure to get that off before I give this card away! :)

I wanted to use the grays and neutrals but it still need a pop of color so this teal shade (I can't remember the name) seemed to be a good color to pop on there!


Head over to the Kitchen Sink Stamps website to pick up this new set - and just a reminder, click HERE and use code JULIE10KSS to receive 10% off your order anytime!
You should also visit the rest of the Crew today - see what they've created with this lovely new set!  Have a great day my friends!  

AngelaConnie LisaLynnMakikoMaria


Cardstock:  (Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, (teal color) SU! Patterned Paper: (Be Mine collection) Echo Park, Stamps: (Multi-Step Father's Pocket Watch) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink:  Step 3 - (Smokey Shadow) Papertrey Ink, Step 2 - (London Fog) Memento, Step 1 - (London Fog - stamped off) Memento, Accessories:  (Rhinestones) Kaiser, Tools:  (Oval Nestabilities) Spellbinders, (Houndstooth embossing folder) Quickutz, foam adhesive, corner rounder punch


7 comments:

  1. Julie! Your card is so wonderful! I so love the pop of color you used! Perfect! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card Julie! Love the aqua and black combination! Beautiful stamped image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the teal. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card,love the pop of teal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have noticed the backing had you not mentioned it. *giggle

    I LOVE the pop of color the teal gives, I'm so used to making my masculine cards so drab that I forget a pop of color can be just the right touch. Wow! Love this Jule!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover