Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 29, 2010

Thinking of You

The CAS challenge this week on SCS (CAS99) is a color challenge, green, brown, white & kraft - I love these colors together so I thought I'd play along.  I pulled out Beyond Borders from Mint Motif, available at i {heart} papers and started playing around with the different border strips.  There is so much you can do with this set!


I came up with a fun plaid design by stamping the brown zig zags first and overlaping the points to make a diamond pattern.  Then I did the same thing with Fresh Snow ink over the brown.  I love the way it looks- sort of like a warm sweater!   I used Very Square Sentiments for the sentiment which totally works for circles too. :)  Since it was for the CAS challenge, I kept the card pretty simple, but I added a bit of brown twill and of course a bit of bling!


I have the stamps for the January release - they are sweeeeet!!  You won't have to wait too much longer . . . peeks start January 11th.  Have a wonderful day friends!

Cardstock: (New Leaf, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Beyond Borders, Very Square Sentiments) Mint Motif
Ink: (New Leaf, Fresh Snow) Papertrey Ink, (Rich Cocoa) Memento
Accessories: (Dark Chocolate Twill) Papertrey Ink, (Rhinestones) Kaiser,
Tools: (Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities) Spellbiinders, Corner Rounder punch, foam adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover