Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 3, 2010

Christmas Damask

I'm so excited to be playing along today for Day 5 of Kimberly Crawford's 12 Trendy Days of Christmas which bring us to Damask!!  Don't you just love the look of it? It's so popular but you know I think it's never been unpopular.  Damask is just that something special that never goes out of style!  I love that it can look so many ways, different colors, shapes and sizes.  I used a patterned today that may not be the traditional damask look you immediately think of, but in my mind it is definitely damask!  It's from the Mitten Weather 6x6 pad by Cosmo Cricket that I picked up at i {heart} papers (I can't seem to find a link to it right now - sorry!!



I used FTL117 (loving those CAS sketches!!) for this one so that the damask could be the star of the show.  A few flowers die-cut from felt (which incidentally was Day 3 of the Trendy Days of Christmas).  The sentiment is from Very Merry Sentiments from Mint Motif available only at i {heart} papers.  The sentiment was embossed with black embossing powder so that it wouldn't get lost on the beautiful paper.

Check out Kimberly's post today, you just know she's made something beautiful!!

Cardstock:  (Kraft, Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink, (Rocket Red) Gina K Designs), Patterned Paper: (Mitten Weather) Cosmo Cricket, Stamps: (Very Merry Sentiments) Mint Motif, Ink:  (Tuxedo Black) Memento, Accessories:  (Felt) The Cat's Pajamas, (Buttons) Papertrey Ink, black embossing powder, Tools: (Large Scalloped Border) Papertrey Ink


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover