Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 6, 2010

Warm Together

Happy Saturday!!  It's been a few days, busy days, but I had a moment yesterday to play along with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  Oh and  I popped in at the MFT Release Party Wednesday night and had SUCH a fun time!!  I was laughing so hard, and hitting F5 so fast - it was great! :)  Anyway, the challenge this week is a sketch challenge from Frances and Cindy.  You can view the SCS thread for the challenge HERE.

I pulled out Snow Bunny Flopsey from MFT and had some fun with the great sketch.  For some reason I had a hard time photographing this today - the pictures just kept looking dark no matter what I did!

I love Flopsey's cute stripy scarf and isn't that cute dp perfect with the mug on it?!  I had a hard time with the placement for the flower, or in this case snowflake, on the sketch, so I finally had to move it to the other side. 

Thanks for visiting today!! I hope you get a little inky this weekend! :)

Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink), Rocket Red, Ivory (Gina K Designs), Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Stamps:  Flopsey Snow Ball (My Favorite Things), Ink: Memento, Accessories:  Nestabilities, Copic markers, snowflake punch, glitter (Martha Stewart), rhinestone (Kaiser), button, twine (Papertrey Ink), foam adhesive


  1. such a cute winter bunny.... adorable!

  2. a very sweet card Jules!! great job!

  3. I had so much fun!! This is ADORABLE!!

  4. Sounds like I missed a good party!! I hate having a real job!! LOL Love what you did with the sketch!


Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and

. . . and

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover