Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

May 29, 2010

Well Done! (SSS58)

Welcome to another Saturday Sketch from The Sweet Stop!  I hope you won't mind a few more clouds?  I know you've seen them here a lot but I cannot help myself! :)  Please be sure to check out The Sweet Stop blog for the sketch as well as all the great cards from the Sugar Babies.

I used the Up, Up & Away set from Papertrey Ink for my card.  The balloons were so much fun to color and arrange.  I stamped the medium one first and then masked it to stamp the smaller one (which is floating off farther in the distance).  The largest one was stamped twice, with one being colored, cut out and popped up with foam adhesive.

I played around quite a bit with the layers and colors for this one and in the end I went with black polka dotted paper for the mats.  The clouds were stamped with Fresh Snow on Spring Rain cardstock.  The white background panel was embossed with the cloud dies (simply flip them over to get a nice flat embossed area!) - what a great option with these dies!  The sentiment "sun" was cut out using Nestabilities Pinking Circles. Oh, and I added a bunch of bling to the large balloon and the corners.

Please visit the rest of the Sugar Babies and give the sketch a try yourself - don't forget to leave us a link!  I'll have my last post on the Flourishes blog tomorrow, until then have a wonderful holiday weekend!

All Supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Cardstock: White, Spring Rain, Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot, Stamps: Up, Up & Away, Ink: Black (Memento), Fresh Snow, Accessories: Vintage Button, Cloud dies, Nestabilities, Copic markers, foam adhesive, rhinestones, ribbon (SU!)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover