Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Mar 3, 2010

Prettie Wednesday Challenge #93 Getting Sketchy

Happy Prettie Wednesday!  Our challenge today is another wonderful sketch from our resident expert, Frances!!  Don't you love a good sketch?! It makes life easy I tell you . . . I really need to be putting these all in my sketch book - yes I have one which is screaming to be used!! Ok, that's going on my "to do" list!! :)  Be sure to start today's hop on Christie's blog!

So for my card today I'm using the newest Cooper image from Paper Pretties.  This is I'm Sorry Cooper and it's a digi image - how cool!!  Instant gratification - no shipping costs - the ability to size the image, just some of the advantages to digi images! Now, MAJOR OOPS!  I should have used one of this week's featured sets - Cuddle Me or Always In My Heart - which are 20% off all this week.  I, however, had a looong moment and totally forgot - lol!  So . . . enjoy seeing the rest of the Prettie Girls' work with those sets! :)

As you can see my Cooper image was colored with Copics and I used some fun Making Memories dp with the matching epoxy buttons. I also added some Fun Flock to his bunny for that snuggly look.   Look at that sweet face! What do you think caused the sheepish look? Could be a great "I'm sorry" card, or a get well card.  I chose to use this sentiment for a "missing you" card - he's sad without his buddy!

We'd love for you to play along with our challenge and if you do please upload your card to the Paper Pretties Gallery! Next stop, Jana's blog - have a great day!

Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss (SU!), Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), White (Neenah), Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Stamps: I'm Sorry - digi (Paper Pretties), sentiment from Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink), Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Accessories:  Expoxy shapes (Making Memories), Nestabilities, Copic markers, Fun Flock (Stampendous), Twine (Papertrey Ink)

10 comments:

  1. He is just adorable! What a sweet little face :) Very cute take on the sketch, too and great boy colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Very very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! I love that little face and the big 'ol button embellishments - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Jules...love your coloring, and those buttons are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe...so sweet, Julie!! Love the papers and big buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the sketch with the brown zig zag edges. Great colors for this cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card rocks Jules! Love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover