Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 9, 2010

Pink Party Continued

Hello again!  I purposely didn't show you one photo from the Pink Party (see the post below) because I sent it in to Cath (Moxie Fab blog) as a possible Tuesday Trigger.  Today I found out she picked it!!  How exciting!! Please head over and check out Tuesday Trigger: You've Been Pinked!  I cannot wait to see all your cards with this week's Trigger!!

Oh, and one more thing . . . check out Becky's Compose a Card Challenge.  So much fun!  :)

10 comments:

  1. I love both of these cards! I saw your win on Becky's challenge yesterday and just loved the clean lines. And congrats on being picked as the Tuesday Trigger - how cool is that! Gorgeous clean lines on your cards - my fave style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I totally saw this this morning...LOVE LOVE LOVE your sweet card! Hope I have time this week to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful button flower!!!!! It's stupendous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot Julie...congrats and fabbie inspiration and card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on having both these cards picked for highlighting of challenges. They are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on FIRE, girl! Both are awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVIN your pink party creations! Those buttons are genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is gorgeous, and congrats on being so Moxie Fab girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Julie! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't see the whole card but I don't need to, I know they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover