Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 22, 2010

A Winner & Ramblings

TGIF!  I'm so excited for today because I have some friends coming over tonight to make Valentine's - we're going to have fun stamping the night away! :)

It's time to announce the winner of the Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step Cup of Warm Comfort set which was generously donated by KSS in celebration of my 3 year blogaversary!  Thank you for your sweet comments - I just love all our guys!!  And the winner is . . .

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

21

Timestamp: 2010-01-22 05:45:33 UTC

#21 is EileenMV who said  "Love the cardinal - so pretty!"   EileenMV please email with your contact information so that I can have your prize sent right out - Congrats!! Have fun with that set!

You still have time to win 2 sets from Paper Pretties - comment HERE by tomorrow night!

I will be posting at least 1 more prize soon so watch for that! :)  Now, something non-stamp related . . . .


For the last several years my husband and I have not been exchanging Christmas gifts - I know, sounds sad right?  But no really, we get gifts from our parents and we really don't need much so it's just better to not spend the extra.  Anyway, this year my sweet husband knew that I had been wanting something for a few months so he gave me the go ahead to order . . .  here is my new "mommy" necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs.  It's really called the Heartstrings Necklace. Since our family is complete with the birth of Baby O it was safe now to get something with all of their names and I decided to have her add the "j"s to the 2 hearts representing my husband and me.  I just love it!!


One more pic - Baby O has found his thumb after struggling for the last several weeks.  He tried and tried but had a hard time separating it from his fist - lol!  He's getting so big already (he was 3 months on the 9th) and is just a joy!! He sleeps great at night and we're finally into a pretty nice routine during the day.  I just wish I could stop the world for a few more months - I already miss the tiny baby part! :)




9 comments:

  1. Oh Jules he is getting so big! I LOVE that necklace-definitely checking that out!! Too cool!! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!!! I love your necklace!! I never take mine off! And that baby O...sigh...I need to eat his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen is JUST darling! I LOVE that LL necklace-I have been oogling it for a while, too! Yours turned out SO GORGEOUS!!!! I never take my silver butterfly off but I think on a longer chain I may NEED this ,LOL! Thanks for sharing with us Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Soooo Cute!!!
    Love the necklace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most thoughtful present and really beautiful too! What a great idea! Look at your beautiful boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a sweetheart, Julie!! Love your special necklace too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the sweetest picture!! I just want to kiss that little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover