Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 9, 2009

Canadian Thanksgiving Sale

For all of my Canadian friends - Happy Thanksgiving weekend!!  I have some great news for you!

Hop on over to the Paper Pretties boutique today to take advantage of our big Thanksgiving Sale.  Canadian Girl and all Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas sets are on sale for 20% for this weekend - Oct 9 - 12! No coupon needed, the stamps have already been marked down for you!
 

Don't miss out on some great deals and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!

4 comments:

  1. I know you are off having your baby!!!I can not wait to see what it is, hee hee (no pun intended).
    Good Luck, hope all goes well, nothing is more beautiful than a new child!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Julie!! I love that sweet image and your coloring!! I love your die cut window and wonderful papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable, creative card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cut out framing and the wonderful fall colors on this Julie! sweet little Indian girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover