Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 19, 2009

TGIF!

Happy Friday everyone! It would be perfect here if it weren't raining, but I won't complain - not much! :)

I think that I forgot to share this card here. I got this cute Verve set, Cupcake Affair from my friend and fellow Prettie Girl, Jackie Rakoski and finally had a chance to ink it up! The sketch was from Julee Tillman for the last Verve release.

The dp and ribbon are Pink Paislee - isn't that ribbon perfect with the little cupcakes/! I used the little row of flowers stamp from the set to make the scalloped edge and did a bit of sewing around the edge of the card. The frosting on the cupcake is actually a piece of dp that was then coated in glitter.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

Cardstock: Soft Sky, Real Red (SU!), White (Papertrey Ink),
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Stamps: Cupcake Affair(Verve Stamps)
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Ribbon (Pink Paislee), Copic Markers, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, sewing machine, yellow pearl

4 comments:

  1. Love your shimmery frosting and adorable ribbon! I don't think I've seen one with cupcakes on it before! very fun! have a great weekend Julie - the rain is supposed to stop for a few minutes on Saturday Morning I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ribbon is incredible! And I really love your glittery cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Jules! I LOVE this Verve set and you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover