Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 18, 2009

Believe

Good morning!! I have a quick and fun card today to share. Remember I shared my Peter Pan card a couple of weeks ago from The Greeting Farm? Well, here is Wendy. The Greeting Farm's blog put out a challenge to create a no layer card so I played along. These images are so much fun to color - great practice with the Copics (and I need lots more!). The set is called Never Ever.

I've been noticing lots of purple in my blurfing this week so when I sat down to color purple was the first color I reached for! I added a scored box 1/4" from the edge all around the card - except where Wendy was in the way. After coloring Wendy, I stamped the book again on a separate piece of paper, cut it out and popped it up with foam adhesive. I added some glossy accents to Wendy's glasses and her "patent leather" shoes (if you click on the close-up picture you can get a better look at the shine!). Finally, I added some purple Swarovski crystals to the corners. I think I like no layers- it's simple but clean.

Lots of fun going on around here! I hope you've checked out the (temporary) Stamping Around blog and seen the information about Stamping Around Connecticut and Stamping Around Vermont!!! Registration for CT must be in by June 23 so don't miss out - I'd love to meet you there! :) We've been so encouraged by the support of many friends and leading companies in the industry - stampers really are the BEST! Tune in tomorrow for a fun little suprise! :)

Cardstock: White (Gina K Designs), Stamps: Never Ever (The Greeting Farm), Ink: Memento, Accessories: Dimensionals, Scor-Pal, Copic Markers, Crystal Effects, Swarovski crystals

4 comments:

  1. Are you back on track today? LOL! I adore this card! Love the popped up book and your coloring is always so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely the sweetest! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous!! I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Jules! This set is a must have for me! MJ LOVES Peter Pan! Your coloring is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover