Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 11, 2009

WINNERS!

Hello again!! Let me just say how much I enjoyed reading all your organizational tips!! We crafters are passionate about storage and organization!! I once told my hubby that I think I enjoy organizing my "stuff" as much as I enjoy using it! :)

So without further ado here are tonight's winning numbers in my Jules Jewels drawing (said in my best lottery voice - lol!)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

16 22 

Timestamp: 2009-02-12 04:35:38 UTC

#16 is the winner of the KSS prize package

Blogger Melody said...

Craft storage! That's a challenge. Every year I need to re-organise my craft things.What I like most is my custom made furniture that comes with shelves, cupboards on top and bottom rows and drawers in the centre row.

and #22 is the winner of the Paper Pretties prize package

Blogger Claudia's Irish Eyes said...

My favorite storage piece is a wood wall mounted open shelf type unit that my husband built me. It holds my inks, stamp cleaner, etc. and is mounted right above my desk on the wall because I like having everything within reach while I work.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

February 7, 2009 11:47 AM


Ladies please send me your addresses and I'll make sure your prizes go out as soon as possible! Thanks again everyone!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover