Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 8, 2009

Raspberry Quilt

If you've been following the Papertrey Ink 2 Year Celebration then this sketch may look familar! I finally got a chance to play along with one of the challenges, this is Nichole's Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge - the winner gets ALL the PTI ribbon!! 95 spools, now that's ribbon heaven!! :)

I flipped the sketch sideways which worked out better for my sentiment. I am loving this Raspberry Fizz paper and patterned paper! I am hoping to see more of that beautiful peony-type flower (or would it be a mum, or marigold??). I used Quilter's Sampler to make a bold, modern-ish quilt using the dp and cardstock. A pretty simple card but I love the pop of black!

Don't forget to enter for some Jules Jewels below! Have a blessed Sunday!

Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, White (Papertrey Ink), Black (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Quilter's Sampler, Quilter's Sampler Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Nestabilities, White Buttons, Dimesionals, Copic marker, white gel pen, paper piercer

11 comments:

  1. Oh Julie it came out so nice. I love the stamped pattern paper. Have a great day, nice and warm out today. Im headed out stamping with friends. YEA! -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is so sweet. I love that Raspberry Fizz colour...it's fabulous! GREAT quilt card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is so sweet Julie! I can hardly wait until my Raspberry Fizz comes in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie this is so sweet! Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt card, Julie!! I love the colors and all of your stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful, Julie! Good luck on winning that ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Julie - how'd I miss this - it's stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover