Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Oct 2, 2008

Bella Car with Bling!

Christmas already?? Is that what your saying? Well, it really is just around the corner . . . and I have my Christmas cards done!! Ok, so they are last year's cards that never got sent but hey - they're done!! :)

I hinted at this card last week but never got a chance to post it! My Stamping Bella order came and I just had to ink up this adorable stamp - how cute is this??! I picked up a few cute fairies too, so watch for them soon!! After the Bella Blog Hop that Shannan organized last week I got inspired to create a gifty Christmas item myself, not that this is too original, but just a fun little way to present a gift card! Besides, all the bling just makes me happy!! :) Have a great day!!

Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink), Green (digi download from Digi Cyber Scraps - Colors of Fall) Patterned Paper: Rubber Soul, Stamps: Car with a TREE on Top, Happy Holidays (Stamping Bella), Ink: Tuxedo Black , Bamboo Leaves (Memento), Accessories: ribbon (May Arts), Swarovski crystals, Nestabilities, Primsacolor pencils, slot punch (SU!)

12 comments:

  1. Love the bling on your tree - adorable! And cracking up about how you managed to finish your batch of Christmas cards! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! That May Arts ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Julie! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stinkin' cute Julie I love that tree!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Christmas card! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh that ribbon is to die for!!! Where'd you get it??? I love what you did with this stamp, too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable gift card holder!! I love the fun paper, and the tree with bling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover