Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 23, 2008

and Another . . .

I hope you're not getting tired of the peeks?! I'm loving stamping with these new sets!! Today's peek is extra special - the set is a Limited Edition that you will NOT want to miss!! Remember to check out Maria's blog for the candy! :)

I cannot show you the whole card until Thursday - Anniversary Day, but today's card was made for Cammie's Heart To Heart Blog Candy Challenge. Have you seen it?? It's HUGE!! And all for such a great cause - in memory of her grandmother who recently passed away due to complications of Alzheimer's and to thank those who daily care for people with this debilitating disease. My card is on it's way to the home that cared for Cammie's grandmother. Head over to Cammie's blog and check out the enormous group of prizes she's assembled, you have until Friday evening to enter.

I'll be back a bit later with my Tuesday Prettie Post! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the sneak peeks...But so ready to see all of it. Keep them coming Julie! Hey, my new neighbors are from Maine! I have always wanted to visiti Maine in the fall. Is there a specific area that would have Bed & Breakfast that you could recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover