Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jul 5, 2008

It's a Party!!

We're having a party and you all are invited!! What are we celebrating? Today is Charmaine's birthday!! Happy Birthday my friend!! :) She and her family are leaving for vacation today so we have to be quick about this but we definitely couldn't just let it pass without doing something! Since Taylor had a super cute Virtual Birthday Party a couple of weeks ago, Christie thought it would be fun to throw one for Charmaine!

I had the super fun job of bringing the cake - now come on, that's the BEST part of the party isn't it? (or is that the presents - lol!) Well I searched and found this super yummy looking cake! Actually it was the exact opposite of what I went looking for - I know Charmaine loves earthy colors but they just don't make pretty earthy cakes, go figure! :) But this was so bright and cheery and I just love all the detail (this cake is from Pink Cake Box - you simply have to check out their website - some of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!! Makes me almost wish I lived in NJ so I could give them a try - ha!).

I hope you like it Charlie! Here's your birthday card that I made using the cake as my inspiration. It will be on the way to you soon - after I tuck a few little goodies in! :)

Be sure to check out what the other Prettie Girls have cooked up! Here's a list of all the Prettie Partie Girls! Oh and Michelle from Stamper's Dream is joining us too - how great!! :)

Christie

Danielle
Colleen
Jana
Jackie
Jessie
Jodi
Donna
Jackie P
Michelle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARMAINE!!

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Orange (Bazzill), dp is Paper Salon, Stamps: Flutterby, Sassy Circles (Paper Pretties), Faux Ribbon (sentiment - Papertrey Ink), Ink: Palette Noir, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Dimensionals, Sparkle Stickers, Ribbon (May Arts)

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is an amazing cake and an equally amazing card. Love the bright and cheery colors. But how in the world would you eat that cake?! It is way to pretty to cut into! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jules...I LOVE those colors and the layout - Charlie will love it!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea!

    My daughter Wren's birthday is in October, so I'll have to plan a virtual party for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is this!?! love the colors & that row of bling, wow! you went all out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Julie!! Love your layout girl!

    Hope you had a fabulous 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Julie!
    and I had *no idea* about the bakery! oh my goodness, and it's not that far from me :D I may have to make a little field trip, you know, to do some color research for Julie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgosh Jules!! That cake is phenomenal and I love the card too!! Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cake is so OMG and so is the card!! I know Charmaine will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! That is one spectacular cake and the card is just adorable! I love this color combo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cake and your card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh....that cake looks sooooo good! Your card is simply adorable. And what a fabulous layout! Thanks for letting me join in the fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cake is incredible!! I just love your card....I'm a stripes kind of girl!!

    Thank you for the warm welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie, the cake is PERFECT! I just LOVE it! and what an awesome card! You guys are just the best! What a way to make me feel sepcial! you guys made my birthday!! THANK YOU! :) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Charmaine!

    LOVE that cake and your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, your birthday card AND birthday cake are AMAZING!!!! Such fun, bright and cheerful colors! ... just like Charmaine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your birthday card for Charmaine is sooo cute!! I love the colors, LO and your fabulous paper piecing!! Great find on that cake too! It looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover