Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 28, 2008

Long Overdue

I have been so bad about posting some beautiful RAKs I have received! I don't know why - is it so hard to take a picture and post a thank you? NO!! So to you sweet people who have RAK'd me - I am soooo sorry for rudely delaying my thanks! Here are their lovely creations.


First, before Christmas I received this pretty Christmas card from Monika at M.A.D. Stamper but when I posted RAK's I couldn't find the card. Well, it was where it turned up just where it should have been - in my stack of Christmas cards!! Isn't it so pretty - I love the way all the stamps are layered to make such a pretty, no layer look! Thank you Monika!


Here's a pretty card I received from Pegg (do you have a blog Pegg?). I love these Elzybells! and isn't her card fabulous! Lots of pretty layers - a great way to use the snowflake punch and it also included some stamped images of this Elyzbells for me to play with! Thanks so much Pegg - I don't have that one either . . . yet! ;)


Next is a cute card I got from fellow Prettie Girl Jana! That sheep is just so cute isn't he? I love the colors and the embossing, just so sweet!


A beautiful card from Wanda Box, who is a member of the Paper Pretties RAK group! I love the soft, mellow colors of this card! I have this SU! set - haven't used it yet so thanks for the inspiration Wanda! :)

This gorgeous creation from Barb G - who is also a member of the Paper Pretties RAK group and just the sweetest lady!! Barb is such an encouragement to the Prettie Girls and as you can see, makes such beautiful creations!! Look at all the detail - the liquid pearls, the paper doily, paper piecing, the gem, glitter and so much more! Love it Barb!! :)

This fun card is from Kim Howard. Those monkeys are just adorable and make such a fun playful card - thanks Kim for brightening my day! It's always fun to find something in the mailbox other than junk or bills!

Now it's my turn, I need to get mailing out some RAKs - my card box is full and I really need to send them out! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful RAKS's Julie..You have some talented friends. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you received some lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful RAKS Julie - lucky gal! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bunch of RAK's!! Thanks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful mail you've received! I'll bet those made your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover