Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 23, 2008

Some WINNERS & a Sneak Peek!

Good morning!! Are you ready to see who won my Jules Jewels??!! I've had so much fun reading your comments! It seems that you all love to make birthday cards and thank you cards the most but I'm pretty sure we mostly just love to STAMP, right?! :) So . . . thanks to Random.org here are the numbers:


Here are your random numbers:
17
41
Timestamp: 2008-01-23 13:07:50 UTC

That means the winners are:
Elaine said... Time flies when you're having fun , doesn't it? Happy Blogiversary!!!
and
Melissa said... Congrats! I'm with a lot of the others. . .I like to make birthday cards. But I also like to make some "just because". There are a few people who admire the stuff I've made in the past and it's fun to make them something to surprise them with one!Love the sets you're giving away!

Elaine is the winner of the Cuddle Me set from Paper Pretties and Melissa will receive Forever & Always from Kitchen Sink Stamps!! Thank you again to Christie and Maria!

Elaine & Melissa please send me your addresses so that I can get your stamps out to you! Thanks for playing along everyone! I've got some exciting things coming in the next week or so that will involve another give-away so please check back!!

Now for the Sneak Peek!! Paper Pretties is releasing 3 more stamp sets on Monday, January 28! These sets are so adorable, I just KNOW you will love them!! Here is just a tiny peek of one of the sets . . . any ideas of what the set might be??? I'd love to hear your guesses!

Be sure to check around the other Prettie Girl blogs (you'll find a list of links on the sidebar to the left) to see a glimpse of what we're doing. We will each have one full card for you on Monday and all three sets will be unveiled and available for sale Monday at 9 pm EST! Then please join us on Monday night at the Paper Pretties Forum on the Party thread. **If you're not already registered - you'll need to create a username & password to join us, but don't worry, its quick and easy!!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. OOMG, all these new stamp sets coming out, need to get me a part time job for my stamp addiction. LOL, can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet peeks Jules! Great color selection! Can't wait to see the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop to Smell the Roses??? Looks like someone is picking the roses and is bending over to smell more. Just a guess. Woudl be a good idea, No? have a great day. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute sneak peek....looks like flowers!!!!

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ola!! I can't believe I won something!! :) I will email you my address or you can email me! :)

    I'm glad I caught up with blog reading...I was sick on Monday & Tuesday and then swamped on work right up through 5:00 pm on Friday.....whew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover